IPhone 6 plus storage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Achillias, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Achillias macrumors regular

I currently own the iPhone 6 plus but I made the mistake to buy it in 16gb, and now thinking about it to return it back, to get the 64gb version. My only problem is that the current iPhone 6 I own got a perfect cooler tint screen and I would've hate it to get an iPhone 6 plus with a yellow screen.

Is it actually worth it to take the risk to trade the perfect iPhone 6 plus I currently own just to get more storage size. Just worried to get a yellow screen in return.

2. TRC-WA macrumors regular

I say keep the 16GB... when you run out of storage you can buy an iCloud upgrade.

3. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

4. Bahroo macrumors 68000

Yeah dude defitnetly get the 64GB, 16gb is pretty dam small, and espcially for the Plus since its the best for media content and all that you defitnetly want more memory for sure

5. Achillias thread starter macrumors regular

Thinking about to bring the one I bought in the store back and just order the 64gb version on the apple website. So I can trade it til I get the right iPhone 6 plus back without a yellow screen. Not sure if the Apple store would aloud a customer to trade their iPhone 4-5 times just to get a perfect version.

6. Achillias thread starter macrumors regular