Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ohenriquez

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
Dear Members

I wonder whether any of you have real experience with NWZ A15 Sony and how it compares with iPhone 6 Plus regarding music sound quality
I already have good quality headphones and may plan to get additional player (high res) if it produces better quality of sound

In theory it would but it would be good to know if any of you have compared quality of sound between iPhone 6 plus and Sony NWZ A15

Thanks for your help

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Dear Members

I wonder whether any of you have real experience with NWZ A15 Sony and how it compares with iPhone 6 Plus regarding music sound quality
I already have good quality headphones and may plan to get additional player (high res) if it produces better quality of sound

In theory it would but it would be good to know if any of you have compared quality of sound between iPhone 6 plus and Sony NWZ A15

Thanks for your help

I have no idea of the cost of that Sony player and doubt most having a Plus would have it to compare.

Best you can do is read reviews of the Sony, not sure about a return policy but are you buying new or used matters I guess.

Maybe just get a cheap android phone instead and use it as a music player.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.