Iphone 6 Plus, Where is my free case?

wesselya

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
I was stuck on buying an iphone 6+. Thanks to Target not being able to do ATT next till OCT 1st. I cant find one in stock and I think I rather wait for store availability vs 3-4 weeks shipping option.

With all the bending videos its not that im hesitant but a case would reduce the bending issue.

Apple where is my free case? How has this not come up. reduce your profit margin and give out free cases or a credit to buy a case in your store.

Any else think they should geta free case with iphone 6+?

hasanahmad

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2009
I was stuck on buying an iphone 6+. Thanks to Target not being able to do ATT next till OCT 1st. I cant find one in stock and I think I rather wait for store availability vs 3-4 weeks shipping option.

With all the bending videos its not that im hesitant but a case would reduce the bending issue.

Apple where is my free case? How has this not come up. reduce your profit margin and give out free cases or a credit to buy a case in your store.

No

reverberlayed

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2014
I don't think Apple should give out a free case because I don't believe there is a bending issue if using the phone under normal use.

*KID*

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Boston, MA
Um NO and I'm quite sure leather & silicone bend also.

If you're going to sit on your phone or other actions that may cause bending - buy your own hard case.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

noisycats

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2010
The 'ham. Alabama.

Wait, so you don't have a new iPhone yet?

Great, vote with your wallet and go away. Quit trying to get something for nothing.

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012

Why would you get a free case? For what?

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida

ENTITLEMENT at it's very worst!:mad:

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.

They should give you a case and a brand new house for your pain and suffering...

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK

OMG....this is why I enjoy reading MacRumors :)

wesselya

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you OPRAH!

I didn't say I am entailed to a free case. I was just asking about your opinions.

When there was an Antenna issue apple gave people free cases because they realized they would only benefit from it. Everyone phone has the "grip of death" that causes less signal.

I was just saying that apple could give out a gift card or case to put peoples mind at ease. The only issue is that if they did they would admit that there is a problem even though there really isn't one.

Everything can get damaged under the right pressure. No phone is indestructible!

----------

Wait, so you don't have a new iPhone yet?

Great, vote with your wallet and go away. Quit trying to get something for nothing.
Nope still thinking of 6 vs 6 Plus. But I don't see any reason to buy a 6 if I have a 5S. Someone said it right go big or go home!

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
Ofc I'd love one for free, who doesn't like free stuff. I'd love a big mansion for free as well.

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area

Nope I don't think we should free cases because idiots like to sit on their phones.

Lictor

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2008
I don't see what an Apple case would achieve... Their cases are not meant for protection but for style. I don't see how a flat piece of silicon or leather could prevent bending...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.