iPhone 6 Plus with Sir Lancelots Armor

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 2000328ci, Sep 30, 2014.

1. 2000328ci macrumors member

Well, it finally arrived. I had heard amazing things about Sir Lancelots Armor so decided to drop the 30 or so dollars to pick up one of their covers for the iPhone 6 plus. The case it came in is rather cool, the packaging is nice, but I got a weird spot on the phone post installation. Any ideas? I'm considering peeling it off and trying again but I've also heard questionable things about this protectors ability to be reapplied (despite the advertising from SLA).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2000328ci thread starter macrumors member

So quick update... got annoyed by it, said screw it, peeled it up after wetting my hands under a sink, and then set it back down slowly. Weird bubble went away but the screen protector BARELY covers the edges of the LIT part of the screen. It doesn't exted to the very edges seemingly because of the curvature of the phone. So this thing might do a nice job of protecting the screen from scratches due to use, but I don't see this as doing a great job if I drop the thing. It's in the Apple leather case with this screen protector and we'll see how it does