iPhone 6 Production and Release?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by preyan, Mar 19, 2014.

1. preyan macrumors 6502

preyan

With reports of production taking off (soon), does this mean we will get the iPhone sooner? Or was previous October announcements also preceded by rampened production this time of the year?

(Wondering if those June announcements are true) :confused:

2. luckydcxx macrumors 65816

luckydcxx

most people have pointed out that Apple always gives developers about 3 months ahead of an iOS release to test software. The next iPhone will most definitely have a new iOS and Apple hasn't released iOS 8 beta yet so most likely a June launch is unlikely.

Apple will probably release iOS 8 beta 1 during WWDC this June, so expect a September/October release.

I do agree that starting production (if the rumors are true) this early seems a little weird and would almost project a June release.

3. preyan thread starter macrumors 6502

preyan

Makes sense what you say. Damnit! :D
    I was hoping their schedule would not be so predictable as always :rolleyes:

4. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

The production may start earlier so there would be more phones for christmas shopping :D and release the iphone 6 in October

5. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

Or iPhone 6 (running iOS 7) release at WWDC and they also release iOS 8 beta 1 to developers.
    Then in October iWatch release with iOS 8 :cool:

6. luckydcxx macrumors 65816

luckydcxx

this would be great but i cannot see them introducing a new iPhone with an old iOS.

7. localboy28 macrumors 6502a

The new htc goes on sale minutes after it's announced.

Tim cook take note.