Iphone 6 Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nogitsune, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Nogitsune macrumors newbie

Nogitsune

So I basically won an iPhone 6 from T-Mobile...I thought about selling it and getting some cash for it(I am sure a brand-new iPhone in box unopen can sell for a lot...how much idk..never sold an iPhone).

But I am entertaining the idea of actually using it....and when Windows 10 comes out with new Lumias, trading it in then....that being said I have some questions

1. Do iPhone 6's come with Wifi calling on T-Mobile?

2. I heard something about T-Mobile iPhones come unlocked? Is this true?

This is one mailed to me from T-Mobile themselves.

3. LOL how much does a new unopened IPhone go for if I decided to sell it....

4. How much would it go for if I open it :p

This is the iPhone 6 16 GB space gray model.

I did play around with the iPhone last year and owned one... but I missed my Lumia/Windows phone and I went back...But now that I have a free one, I don't technically have to give up my lumia as I still have it here haha and can use it anytime I want.

2. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

1. Yes. Native wifi calling. It's great too.

2. If it's from T-Mobile it's prolly not unlocked. U can request an unlock from them after 45 days of service. Easy.

3. New unopened, can be hard to figure. It's the 16gb base so compared to sites like swappa etc u could get maybe 500 if u wanna sell quick.

4. About the same amount.

3. Cutiekitty92 macrumors 65816

Cutiekitty92

Go on eBay and see how much its trending for by simply searching it and seeing how much others put theirs up for.

4. david91 macrumors regular

your best bet is to go on ebay or amazon to see its class A worth if you open it. Its probably a lot cheaper than you think cos it will be classified as used.