Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

supernet33

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
I am at 31%, 4 hours and 50 min usage and 1 day and 2 hours standby..
How much battery life do you get out of your iPhone 6?

appleii.c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2013
It's gonna vary greatly depending on what you do. I've noticed things that use GPS will eat your batter more. I'm on the 6 and I get about 6 hours of use with my battery going into the 20's. This using safari, phone, messages, some apps. Standby, I've gone 2+ days!

Overall I'm pretty impressed with the battery so far. Then again, I came from a 4S so it's a decent jump for me.

supernet33

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
It's gonna vary greatly depending on what you do. I've noticed things that use GPS will eat your batter more. I'm on the 6 and I get about 6 hours of use with my battery going into the 20's. This using safari, phone, messages, some apps. Standby, I've gone 2+ days!

Overall I'm pretty impressed with the battery so far. Then again, I came from a 4S so it's a decent jump for me.

I don't really use GPS much, however my bluetooth is enabled..
And I do the same tasks as you pretty much.

Brad02

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2011
Here's my ip6 with Wifi and Bluetooth enabled. We don't have Wifi at my work so most of the usage is LTE (AT&T).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 73

appleii.c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2013
Here's my ip6 with Wifi and Bluetooth enabled. We don't have Wifi at my work so most of the usage is LTE (AT&T).

Not too bad. Looks about on par with what I'm getting.

I'm giving a full charge now and i'll post a screenshot sometime tomorrow with my usage.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
That's really good! I didn't do much streaming on my full charge. I restored from backup incase anyone was wondering.

I've done quite a bit of streaming the last 2 days as well, iPlayer and SkyGo were both video streaming (no idea why it says audio under iPlayer, it was 2 x the BBC lunchtime News and a Dr Who episode). TuneIn was streaming to the car head unit while driving.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.