Iphone 6 rebooting and red screen ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by canadadude, Dec 28, 2014.

1. canadadude macrumors member

Why is it doing this and is it happening to anyone else. image.jpg

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Generally, any color "screen of death" on reboot (whether it rebooted spontaneously or you deliberately powered down/back up) is a pretty big sign of something going wrong in hardware. If it's only happened once, you're not stock in a bootloop, and you're not jailbroken, it may be nothing to worry about. (If you're jailbroken, there's a chance conflicting tweaks are triggering this behavior, so start by removing the most recent ones.)

But if it's happened multiple times or you're stuck in a bootloop, take it to Apple for exchange.

3. canadadude thread starter macrumors member

It will keep rebooting sometimes for half hour.Its not jail broken about 3 months old.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Take it in, it's defective. Get your data off of it ASAP, and get it exchanged.

I had to exchange mine a few weeks ago for blue screen of death reboots, so I know what a nuisance this problem is. My replacement iphone 6 is so much better in so many little ways that I didn't realize were related to the rebooting issue. I'm only sorry i waited so long to exchange. Hopefully your experience will be similar!