Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puma1552

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
So I've had a PowerSupport Crystal Film on my 6 all along. I've used these on all iPhones all along from day 1. I got tired of looking at the non edge to edge screen protector on this one, so I just opted to remove it.

I have to say, the touch sensitivity (particularly when smooth scrolling) WITH the screen protector is far superior to the naked phone. Don't get me wrong, it's good without it, but you could flick down a page when scrolling so much faster with the crystal film with just the slightest touch.

Anyone else remove a screen protector and notice something similar?

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I never put one on my 6 but I stopped in to ask where you picked up the Power Support screen protectors.

puma1552

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
i ordered the crystal film from their site - they sell them at the apple store too but they only sell the anti-glare version at the store, crystal ones have to be ordered directly (I bet you could find them on amazon too though).

its a fantastic screen protector like always, I just got sick of the no edge to edge look. Every other device I've ever had with a flat screen, you could never tell there was one on there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.