iPhone 6 restarting itself 4+ times a day?

vampireszombies

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Texas
Anyone else experiencing this? I will be doing something on my iPhone and all of a sudden a red blank screen comes up and it restarts. This happens at least 4 times a day and I won't have to be doing anything on it for it to happen I will notice it sitting on my desk and see the red screen and the phone restarting.

Any solutions? I did download the Fail 8.1 update when first released killing my service and I restored to the regular 8.0 update. Then when the fix came out I did update to that.

Edit: Just crashed again, this time with a Blue screen first!

vampireszombies

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Texas
I have not yet, I was planning to but it takes some time to transfer all my music again so I've been holding off. I wanted to see first if anyone else was experiencing this. But then again I can't even listen to a single song without it restarting... I'm on number 5 restart within the past 20 min...

----------

Should I wipe through the settings or restore to factory using iTunes?

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
I have not yet, I was planning to but it takes some time to transfer all my music again so I've been holding off. I wanted to see first if anyone else was experiencing this. But then again I can't even listen to a single song without it restarting... I'm on number 5 restart within the past 20 min...

----------

Should I wipe through the settings or restore to factory using iTunes?
In that case, why dun u do a 'Reset all settings' (Does not erase any data) followed by 1 hard reset. Monitor from there?