iPhone 6 Reviews?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eggersj, Sep 13, 2014.

1. eggersj macrumors 6502

eggersj

2. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

My guess is people will get then to review them once they are released.
    Crazy concept, but that's what I'm thinking ;)

3. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I think it's usually a couple of days before it's released, so probably this Wednesday.

5. justin216 macrumors 6502

justin216

Last release the reviews started hitting on Tuesday/Wednesday. They likely have had their review phones since last week after the announcement, as you need a several days to evaluate and write the articles.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Guess again.
    Many places receive the iphone before the general public for review purposes and they are usually posted a few days or the day of the phone release.
    Crazy concept but yes the press such as the wall street journal and many other tech sites do get the hardware early.

7. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Yes tech sites will likely get them early. Just was replying out of annoyance from all the posts asking the same things about something thats not out yet. No one has patience on here. lol
    You got 6 more days until its released. There are already reviews out there, you will see more this week sometime and more at the end of the week when released.

8. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Yep.

9. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Tech sites do get them early. Not sure how Apple chooses which ones, but they are restricted from writing about them until a few days prior to the launch date.

Expect in depth reviews to hit the web on Wednesday or Thursday when Apple releases the restriction.