iPhone 6 screen bug

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by foofighterss, Oct 6, 2014.

1. foofighterss macrumors newbie

does anyone think some app size were enlarged due to bigger screen, also resulting some buttons were dis-functional. (too close to the top..)

2. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

Yes, that's the way the update affects the old stuff. Hopefully those apps will be updated.

3. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

Not a bug. If I understand you correctly, this is just a result of non-optimized apps. Are these third party apps you're using? Developers need to "Optimize for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus."

4. foofighterss thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i think you are right... these all are third part apps.
    so if they optimize for iphone 6 and 6 + users, does that mean it will alters iPhone 5 users as well? i reckon they can not choose specific phone users to make update, right?

5. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

The apps' code will be updated to include correct interface tweaks for the new size and resolutions. The apps will function as they always have for the iPhone 5/5S and function as the developer intends on the 6/6+.

And you're right, they cannot update specific phone users, but the app code runs on all devices. Just how some apps are an iPhone and iPad version in one and function correctly on both devices.