iPhone 6 Screen Cover! Nothing fits!

PCtoMAC1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Hey everyone. I cannot seem to find a screen protector that covers the full screen for my 6. Has anyone found one that does? I've tried Spigen and Power Support. My preference is matte.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

tribestros

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2011
Hey everyone. I cannot seem to find a screen protector that covers the full screen for my 6. Has anyone found one that does? I've tried Spigen and Power Support. My preference is matte.

No suggestion, because it curves upwards on the edges and thus no hard glass one will cover. Maybe you could try a wet-install Invisible Shield, but then you'll have orange peel effect.

I have the Invisible Shield Glass, and it's small, but it works.

doo567

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2010
I use bestskinsever and it completely covers all the glass. It is a wet application.

Kariya

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2010
None of the dry protectors cover the whole screen because its curved and would lift. Your best bet is the wet application screen protectors e.g. Best Skins Ever

They don't feel as great as dry protectors but they cover about 99% of the phone. So you'll have to decide if you want protection or close to natural feel.

dopeman

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2014

zagg?

PCtoMAC1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks folks. I was hoping to use a dry application as I've never tried wet.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I haven't gotten for my IP6+ yet, but I've been very happy with Ghost Armor, I'd have a look at that product.

RByers8252

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NFZGALK/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3LQSX85N730QN

That one is great. Wet application but good instructional video on their site. Using the apple leather case you couldn't see the edges.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.