Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eliteapplefan5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2015
image.jpg
hello all here I have a iPhone 6+ with a screen issue as u can see it has white lines on the top and the screen remains inoperable and it seems to open apps randomly look like a screen problem pls share ur thoughts thx m8s in advance

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Sounds like possibly some sort of an option in accessibility settings might have been enabled (like switch control or something like that perhaps).

That is of course if this isn't related to some type of damage in some way (like the phone falling down or something else of that nature).

Eliteapplefan5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2015
Sounds like possibly some sort of an option in accessibility settings might have been enabled (like switch control or something like that perhaps).

That is of course if this isn't related to some type of damage in some way (like the phone falling down or something else of that nature).
No it never works after restarting the phone or and it remains frozen and it opens up apps randomly it sounds like a hardware problem I will take it to the apple center here probably they will give a new device

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
No it never works after restarting the phone or and it remains frozen and it opens up apps randomly it sounds like a hardware problem I will take it to the apple center here probably they will give a new device
Could certainly be that as I alluded to as well. But if it's some sort of an accessibility option that is enabled it would also be there all the time even after a restart.

Eliteapplefan5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2015
Could certainly be that as I alluded to as well. But if it's some sort of an accessibility option that is enabled it would also be there all the time even after a restart.
The phone was given today for service will see what happens

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.