iPhone 6 screen protector that covers entire screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

im looking for a dry not wet install screen protector that covers the entire screen ,
    I purchased one on Amazon supershieldz and a big chunk of the left and right side is not covered

Post the Amazon link to one that's full screen

2. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

3. frifra macrumors 6502a

frifra

4. axiomatic macrumors newbie

axiomatic

Got mine from SecondSkin (devicearmour.com) - they were on KickStarter a while back. Got a spigen full screen one off ebay before this and this feels light years ahead compare in terms of quality... Only drawback is the price but you get what you pay for I guess

5. Sal09 macrumors regular

Post pics please

6. axiomatic macrumors newbie

axiomatic

Don't have any other devices to take pics with dude. The main reason I bought it was because there's no gap under the protector at the edges which there was with the spigen (chipped like a b*tch after a few months use).. Feels smoother / more touch responsive too. If $ is an issue get a nillkin one off eBay - they've been pretty solid for me in the past

7. frifra, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015

frifra macrumors 6502a

frifra

I guess you have an iPhone ;). A mirror could work, too.
    I just checked your link. That is not a full screen protector which op is looking for. Your sp from devicearmor does not cover the entire screen, not even the glas around the home button.

8. Sal09 macrumors regular

You need to choose the full screen protection coverage from the drop down menu :)

Sal

9. Sal09 macrumors regular

Money is not an issue. Im still using the old version of screen protector on my 6+. Its for my partners iPhone 6. She had already replaced her phone (broken screen) and cracked two benks 0.2mm full screen protectors. Would love to see pics before i make the purchase.

Sal

10. frifra macrumors 6502a

frifra

Thanks. But it is somehow weired that you have to choose the ONE protector (which does not cover everything) and then change the option to "full" protection white or black. Further, I have never heard about a high quality GERMAN tempered glass. I am from Germany :). And why are there no pictures of the curved edges or anything alike. They only hava a picture how a usual sp without a curved edge looks like.

11. axiomatic macrumors newbie

axiomatic

will try and post a picture tomorrow Sal, I'll get my buddy to take a pic

Can't really comment on their website frifra, I ordered it off the old one when it was on KickStarter. Not sure about the German glass thing either, maybe shoot them an email. It feels more touch responsive / smoother than the ones I've had before though, idk.