iPhone 6 screen protector without the ugly cutouts

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kungxpao, Sep 15, 2014.

1. kungxpao macrumors regular

kungxpao

I'm looking for one that you can't even tell a screen protector is on. Anyone know a good quality one? I usually go with Spigen but the version they have now have that weird half circle around the home button. Thanks in advance.

2. 6thDAY macrumors 6502a

I agree with you!

I temporarily bought the spigen screen protectors until I can find a good glass protector that doesn't have those cut-outs

3. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Don't tell me I have to wait for powersupportusa. Those guys take forever to get something released! I normally purchase tech armor, but not with cut outs like that.

4. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

Everyone has the same or similar cut outs right now. Zagg, Tech Armor, Spigen. Maybe it'll change after the phone is released and be more precise. We shall see.

5. mac.cali macrumors 65816

I will post pictures of the tech amour iphone 6 screen protectors. They will be delivered today.

6. Dreamliner330 macrumors 6502a

With the curved edges, I'm sure only wet application will work. The Droid DNA had curved screen edges and the screen protectors never stuck down.

7. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Just checked my tech armor order, and the cut outs match what's posted on their website. Seems like sgp cut outs are a bit smaller.

8. wxman2003 Suspended

I'm starting to believe the first screen protectors for the 6 and 6 Plus will be poor fitting at best. Most will probably not go bezel to bezel to cover the curved edges. Once they get their hands on them, we will see much better fitting protectors by November.