Iphone 6 screen protector

Burgoyne93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
I thought the iPhone 6 screen was supposed to be quite scratch proof but after having mine for about 3 weeks and taking extreme care of it (never putting anything in the same pocket etc) there seems to be a few hairline scratches on the screen which you can see under certain lights so I guess I better get a screen protector.

I'm sure there are many people on here who have them on their phones (UK) so does anyone have any in paricular to suggest as I do ideally want one that's as invisible as possible.

DravenInc

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2013
Second on the Zagg Glass...incredible screen protector...put it on my 6 Plus as soon as I peeled the original plastic off.

Burgoyne93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
Just had a look at the Zagg ones, £20 odd for a screen protector! Better be good for that! ha

Azzin

macrumors 601
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
I thought the iPhone 6 screen was supposed to be quite scratch proof but after having mine for about 3 weeks and taking extreme care of it (never putting anything in the same pocket etc) there seems to be a few hairline scratches on the screen which you can see under certain lights so I guess I better get a screen protector.

I'm sure there are many people on here who have them on their phones (UK) so does anyone have any in paricular to suggest as I do ideally want one that's as invisible as possible.
http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108