iPhone 6 Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rrm74001, Sep 19, 2014.

1. rrm74001 macrumors regular

rrm74001

I lucked out and found a sealed Verizon 4.7-inch iPhone 6 on eBay for just a little more than MSRP. The guy actually lived only a couple blocks from me, and we did a local pick-up. It is in my hands now and activated. Not bad :cool:.

Anyway, I still have the wrapper on it. I do not want to remove it until I get a screen protector for it. Does anyone know where I can get one in-store locally? I usually buy these on eBay/Amazon for just a few dollars, but I need it quick.

2. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

I've heard lots say that they never used a screen protector, and never have had one single scratch or nick in the screen...but I don't believe in taking chances. I still believe Spigen & Clarivue are the two best screen films on the market today.

Don't protect a pricey investment with some cheap assed films from eBay!

3. Fizikp macrumors newbie

Power support is the best you can get. They pre orders up on the website or some apple stores have them in stock.

4. Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

I used to like PowerSupport, until I discovered Spigen, and tempered glass protectors. They're lightyears better than plastic ones.

5. -Knight- macrumors 6502a

-Knight-

I've used Spigen SGP for years, Best screen shields in my opinion.

6. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Apple Store had them, but of course pricey @$17 and change. Best Buy also had them and also a glass one, but of course even pricier than Apple. Also try ATT and Verizon.

7. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

I'm thinking of a glass shield on my new 6. Are they as much of a PITA to install perfectly as the plastic films are? Im super anal about fit & look...and air bubbles, trapped dust particles & imperfect fit drives me bananas!

8. Ryan1524, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

iPhone 6 Screen Protectors

It's worse than plastic protectors. Do the bathroom steam technique, and you'll have 99.9% success. Prep very very well. It's worth it. I've done 3 so far for my bro and friend, and they're not bad; got my first one with no dust or bubble, but with very slight skewing. You have to really carefully drop it on.

9. Ezra923 macrumors regular

I have the apple one as temporary til Spigen gets the glass sizing one correct. but even apple messed up it only covers the screen not the whole front, infact i see a little bit of my screen outside of the protector not a big deal but its there