Iphone 6 size is perfit !!! here is big compare

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigthanbigger, Sep 14, 2014.

1. bigthanbigger macrumors regular

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

iphone 6 still the best smartphone in every look ............:D

2. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Too much bezel but there is understanding as to why.

3. Ayr macrumors 6502

4. munkydust macrumors member

Yeah, too much bezel. Makes me think I should have gotten the LG G3.

5. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

so ,after iphone 6 , next iphone how apple gotta design like ,,, more thin ....

6.9 ml to 5.7 ml,,, 2016 new design change ....:)

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

7. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I threw iOS launcher on my HTC One M7 for the heck of it. Considering that is a 4.7" screen and the size with bezels is about the same and the material it is made from, I think that is as close as one can get. The 6 is thinner though.

8. kittencounter macrumors member

I dont think they could make this with less bezel. The whole components for the touchID and the optical image stabilization need that much space on the top and bottom. But personally I don't think the iPhone 6 has the perfect size. You can pretty much fit every phone in your jeans front pocket but you can't always sit comfortable with them. For the perfect size...I would say the Samsung Galaxy Alpha has the point here.

9. jamets515 macrumors regular

That iPhone 6 has no camera in the side view -_-

10. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

yesterday i came to smartphone shop and hold on my hand most of smartphone size like 4.5 4.3 5.1 ,,,, feeling some weird ,,, but not iphone 6 yet ///

will know on friday 19th............:D

11. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Slim jeans with a fairly large phone in the front pocket is a stretch. Possible to be arrested for "too much bulge". :)

12. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

Love or hate Samsung, the Galaxy Alpha shows how small a phone with a 4.7" screen can be and is more the size the 6 should have been IMO.

13. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

4.7" is too small. You need something over 5" to run with the big dogs.

14. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

no we don't. People aren't going to think you're really cool if you have a big phone. In fact you will look really funny if you have small hands. 4.7 to 5.1 inches phone screen is a good size. Anything larger than that will begin to interfere with your daily activities in life. If you have an iPad why not use the personal hotspot and browse the Web with your iPad?

15. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yes you do. If you are going to run with the big dogs, you need a big phone. If you get the little phone, you get to run with the little dogs. It's quite simple.

That's ok, the little dogs are cool. They're cute. But the big dogs are bigger. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Attached Files:

16. Ayr macrumors 6502

I lolled :D

17. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Agree. The i6's case needs to go on a diet. Guessing we won't see that until the iPhone 7 though.

18. AppleRobert macrumors 603

19. aleni macrumors 68020

Jesus christ. Galaxy alpha is thinner than iphone 6 and it still manages to have removable battery.

And to someone who thought they should've bought lg g3 because of the thin bezel. Believe me. The G3 is too wide to use with one hand. I hated it.

20. applebro macrumors regular

applebro

Unless apple adopted the Galaxy button, there's no way they can reduce bezel size and maintain symmetry that's important in aesthetics. The G3 had to increase the size of the top status bar to compensate for the amount of screen space the bottom android row has otherwise it looks absolutely retarded when that much asymmetry exists. also, lol @ wanting an LG. i've owned dozens of LG products and they were garbage, including the 2012 15" rMBP (had to get the LG screen replaced because of burn in)

21. Ayr macrumors 6502

Oh. Nice that.

22. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Go big or go home! :D

I know some people really wanted to stay at 4" but I think they will still like their 4.7". For me it's 5.5"

23. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

Ya, but chamfered edges are so last generation.

24. aleni macrumors 68020

Well i still love the chamfered edges of the iphone 5s. That sparks your eyes like a diamond's fire in sunny day. I love it!

25. munkydust macrumors member

That was me. I had tried the G3 in store and it was really too big for me too. I liked everything else about it. That's when I decided to wait for the 4.7" iphone.

Seems almost impossible to get a flagship phone these days in a 5" or less size. I guess with the larger sizes, it makes it easier to include higher end items like a larger battery and other hardware that can't fit into a sub 5" phone.