Iphone 6+ space gray pre-order (confused)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Redskinsfan10, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

I pre-ordered iphone 6 + around 7:50AM EST

AT&T charged me two year price (I'm a new customer and decided to do two years). I was charged $317.xx for the phone couple of hours after I ordered. ( this was the 12th). - since the 13th it has completely disappeared... I know they will charge once it ships but the pending hold has been gone. Also two days ago it went from 10/13 to 10/22 to back ordered and now finally back to the same date. I called to check on status and it won't find my order number but online it still says preparing to ship.

2. davefromca macrumors 6502

Hmmm sounds like they are testing peoples cards to ensure they can charge you when the order actually ships, kind of like a credit check. As for the date, they are probably almost as confused as you are. Based on my experience, I would say you should get it by the date they specified.

3. Redskinsfan10 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I'm just confused as to why they can't find my order when I call

4. tbobmccoy macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

Unfortunately, AT&T bills upon purchase and ships at its own convenience. That's AT&T for you :rolleyes: Their servers are probably still backed up with orders and you'll be able to check on it closer to when the phone should arrive.