iPhone 6 Sport Armband Recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by radioactivebug, Oct 29, 2014.

1. radioactivebug macrumors newbie

Hello,

I got the Joto iPhone 6 armband to use during my workouts:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MRZQDLG/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1

I was dissapointed to find out that it creates a rain forest atmosphere inside the armband. The sweat also seeps right through the material.

Does anybody have recommendations for a good iPhone 6 armband? Preferably one where you don't have to insert it into a sealed humid environment.

Thanks!

2. GaryB macrumors newbie

Check out the Phone Wear 360 product for Iphone 6

I'd recommend this cool new product I just purchased. I saw a booth at an event in Lake Worth, FL. over Veteran's Day weekend. They gave me their card and said they have a website too. Their armband comes with an iPhone 6 case that has a device on the back of it that connects/disconnects to their armband. The phone, therefore sits about an inch away from your body. It's made of strong plastic and has a security band to wrap around the phone for when you're running.

I love it. I don't run, but I walk my dog with it on and work out at the gym with it on.

Cool thing is that it's adjustable to wear on your wrist, forearm or bicep. I just started wearing it like a Swatch Watch like I did in the 80's. So the armband faces out and my phone is on the inside of my wrist. It keeps it completely out of the way while I work out.