iPhone 6+ Swap Out...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ARH1956, Nov 10, 2014.

1. ARH1956 macrumors 6502

How many times can you exchange an iPhone 6+ before it becomes excessive? Mine is fine with no issues, I just feel in order to keep in good standings here @ MacRumors I need to exchange it at least twice and post how dramatic the Apple geniuses were because they were unable to perceive what my far superior senses were able to detect as a potential problem with my iPhone because they cannot possibly understand the connection I have with my devices, and I think they're jealous of my iPhone, and my vehicle, and my house, and my dogs.

In case you are wondering, this is a completely, entirely, drop-dead serious post without any hint of sarcasm at all.

PS: There are no "run on" sentences in this post either, I double checked. Don't make me address how gifted I am with whatever it is called that makes you really smart in sentence structure and punctuation and such.

2. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I am sure if you keep looking at it the screen will become uneven, or the battery life will be 23 minutes less than others seem to report, or the home button click will be too loud (or too soft). Or the volume increase button will be out just a little further than the volume decrease button. So keep looking. Sure you will find something! ;)

3. ag29 macrumors 6502

I would guess as many times as you'd possibly want to.

After a couple exchanges, you'd get annoyed and not want to do it anymore anyway.

Constantly backing up and restoring data can be a pain as well.

4. raggdoll macrumors regular

LOL too funny! I post and browse here to help with issues I may be having or help with user functions. I have a normal life, family, work, friends, outside interests.

It never ceases to amaze me what lengths some people go through with their phones and dramatic return stories. Like, where do they find that kind of time, let alone the energy to actually write about it...

5. Shabbis macrumors regular

It's all Apple's fault! They made iCloud backup and restore too simple and convenient.

(my 6+ has been flawless, btw)

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

It's crazy the amount of ocd people trying to return iPhones a dozen times in order to find the "perfect" iPhone.
    They will examine it with a magnifying glass to find any tiny imperfection to make a big deal about.

7. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a