iPhone 6 top of screen clicking

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DcGamer05, Nov 24, 2015.

1. DcGamer05 macrumors regular

DcGamer05

Hey all! I just got my iPhone 6 about two months ago now and I couldn't be happier. The phone is fast and a definite improvement over my 5. A day or two ago I noticed a clicking sound when I pressed on my screen even lightly. I didn't think much of it because my iPhone 5 would make a similar noise because the case I used was somewhat loose and worn and would make almost the same noise.

I took the case off and I noticed it was still clicking. Some of the Apple forums said that it could be a bent frame or screen; I honestly don't see any of that on the phone but it could be so minor that I don't notice.

Now my question is, has anyone had a similar issue and if so any tips on fixing it ? Also do you know if the Apple Store would actually fix the phone or just throw me a refurb?

Sorry if this was too wordy or has been discussed before I just want some honest answers on this issue because the clicking is driving me nuts and I really don't see anything wrong with the device any info would be greatly appreciated :apple:

2. Droidzoid Suspended

Droidzoid

The nuts at the bottom of the screen is loose. It's a well known issue. Either you can tighten them yourself or take it to a apple store and they will fix you right up.

3. techspin macrumors 6502a

When I had this issue with my spare 6, the screen was replaced.