iPhone 6 unlocked trusted website!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Hpibmx10, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Hpibmx10 macrumors newbie

Hey guys
    I'm planning to get this iPhone 6 plan in the Philippines and use it in Malaysia,
    So I wanna know if you guys could recommend any trusted website for IMEI unlocking.

Thanks in advanced
    Cheers.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

What carrier is the iphone locked to that you're trying to unlock?

3. ifanme macrumors regular

ifanme

Stop posting fake webs here as you are misleading fellows.

Everyone knows Sprint US is not offering unlock for international use and Verizon US upcoming models are also default GSM Unlocked.

And the site clearly states Sprint 80$
    Verizon 32$

100% scam it is.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Wow, what a deal.
    A site that will unlock a verizon iphone 6 or 6 Plus for only $32:D

5. ifanme macrumors regular

ifanme

Like @applejuiced said for carrier unlock you need to name the carrier on which your device is currently locked.
    Right now i am using them for unlock services but don't know about others. I've 'd unlocked bundle of 6 / 6+ in the very first week of launch for which they took 3 biz days but all came through at&t.
    http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f188/permanent-iphone-factory-unlock-service-171861/

For more reliable & trustful you can search as this question has been asked many times.

6. MNR macrumors regular

Hi ifanme,
    I have a new AT&T iPhone 6 with a 2 year contract at AT&T. I will be traveling to Europe in December and word like not to switch phones. I was wondering how much you are charging to unlock those devices. Thanks,

7. Allthings-I macrumors 6502

Have you contacted AT&T? IF not, then you should and see if they will approve it for you, otherwise you have options

----------

You need to share the carrier that the iPhone is locked to before anyone can help or here

8. MNR macrumors regular

AT&T refuses to unlock the phone since it a new 2 year agreement phone. So I did a samunlock "clean Imei " for $50 and the request came back rejected.
    They proposed me to a premium one for $95 but I refused. They refunded me my 50$. I think this too expensive. I can buy another shi** european phone for this price.
    Just waiting that those unlocking websites are less expensive.

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You will be waiting for a long time.
    AT&T unlocks are hard to come by now and that's why the price is up there and stays high.
    Before I used to get AT&T iphone unlocks for $1-2 each. But those days are over:(

10. ifanme, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014

ifanme macrumors regular

ifanme

I just shared my experience from where i used to get my devices unlocked.

The unlock prices they quote me were far better than any other on web.

The services was referred to me by someone but you can also find the feedback here by few members in other threads.
    You can get the quote by emailing them and there is also full refund in case of failure.