iPhone 6+ Verizon Corporate Store Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gsk158, Sep 16, 2014.

1. gsk158 macrumors newbie

I know there have been a million topics about this but wanted to get some info from someone who has past experience getting iphones from Carrier stores. I'm hoping to get an iPhone 6+ Gold (16gb/64gb/128gb,) and any size is fine with me.

I know we will not know stock availability until Friday but what do you think the stock will be at a corporate Verizon store? Keep in mind the guy i talked to on the phone said that this store (Springfield, Missouri) is the largest in 3 states. BUT HONESTLY what do you think are my chances of landing a Gold iphone 6+? I am checking right after work thursday night at 7pmto see if anyone is there waiting already and if there is is ONE Person i'm getting in line. But what are your Thoughts?

P.S. I'm not going to an Apple store because the closest one is 3 hours away.

2. ajumbaje macrumors 6502

ajumbaje

I'm in the same predicament as you. Closest Apple Store to me is also three hours. I'd love to know this answer too

3. HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

It's going to be hit or miss, feast or famine...no one really knows yet.

4. gsk158 thread starter macrumors newbie

Definintily i agree it's going to be hit or miss but also for those who have gone to carrier stores for the past couple iPhone what the stock was like for say the iPhone 5s Gold or the iphone 5 2 years ago. What was the supply like the past couple years to at least give me an idea for this year.

5. EW800 macrumors 6502

Take this for what it is worth, but last night a Verizon store manager advised me that her Diatrict Manager advised her that there will be a real issue with 6+ on release day. She said that with 9 different variations of the 6+, it is possible that they will not even have all of them and that some they may only get a couple or few of. It sounds like 6 Plus devices may be in short supply initially at carrier stores.

6. gsk158 thread starter macrumors newbie

which is what i figured. I'm hoping to be 1st in line to really improve my chances for what i'm looking for exactly.

7. HoosBruce, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014

HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

If I am looking to get an unsubsidized Verizon 64GB 6 Plus, I will need to go to a VZW store correct? I want to say that at least Apple.com does not sell those, but can't remember about the Apple Store.

I do not need it on Friday so I am willing to wait, just wondering the best place to try.

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There is no answer.

Nobody here knows how many and what.
    Nobody here knows how many people will get there before you.

NOBODY KNOWS.