iPhone 6+ vibration issue! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snarestud940, Sep 25, 2014.

1. snarestud940 macrumors 6502a

Has anyone experienced a problem with the vibration on the 6+ ? My phone is only 24 hours old and it still vibrates, but no where near where it was yesterday. I heard a crack when I put the case on earlier today. Could that be a problem? I'm really pissed off!

Will a factory reset fix it? I assume it's a hardware issue? It's an unlocked T-Mobile phone so I'm sure it will be a while to get a new one if I have to. Very upset.

2. deviant macrumors 65816

Maybe it vibrates less in the case. Try losing the case and see how it goes. Don't panic dude. If it IS a hardware issue, they will give you a new one. I remember my 4S arrived and the glass on the back moved a little left to right. Sent it back and they sent me a new one.

3. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have AppleCare +. Should I call and see if an Apple Store has these in stock or no?

4. Big Dawg 23 macrumors regular

My 6 plus vibrates just as well as it did day one.

5. deviant macrumors 65816

If you're THAT worried, try that. Just don't panic. It's a phone. I know it's expensive, but there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm still waiting on mine, at least you're already playing with it ;)

6. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks so much! Do u know if they will require me to just give them the phone? Or do I need to do a full exchange?

7. deviant macrumors 65816

No idea, i'm from Italy. I haven't even been in an actual apple store yet, cause it's too far away from where i live. I always order online and we have 14 days to send it back, full refund, no questions asked. Or swap it for another one.

8. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks a lot. I'm calling AppleCare now

9. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Called AppleCare. They are sending me a replacement (new phone) today or tomorrow. I send this one back, and that's it. Didn't know they had them in stock!!

10. Cougarcat macrumors 604

They always keep models in reserve for replacements.

11. deviant macrumors 65816

I hope they do. When i called for my 4S and asked to send me the replacement the lady told me since it's only been a week it was released the new phone would arrive in 2-3 weeks. i then asked for a full refund, went in town and found a small carrier shop that had 1 (lucky me). I'm glad you sorted it out though. Enjoy your phone ;)