iPhone 6+ vibration issue! PLEASE HELP!

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Has anyone experienced a problem with the vibration on the 6+ ? My phone is only 24 hours old and it still vibrates, but no where near where it was yesterday. I heard a crack when I put the case on earlier today. Could that be a problem? I'm really pissed off!

Will a factory reset fix it? I assume it's a hardware issue? It's an unlocked T-Mobile phone so I'm sure it will be a while to get a new one if I have to. Very upset.

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
Maybe it vibrates less in the case. Try losing the case and see how it goes. Don't panic dude. If it IS a hardware issue, they will give you a new one. I remember my 4S arrived and the glass on the back moved a little left to right. Sent it back and they sent me a new one.

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Maybe it vibrates less in the case. Try losing the case and see how it goes. Don't panic dude. If it IS a hardware issue, they will give you a new one. I remember my 4S arrived and the glass on the back moved a little left to right. Sent it back and they sent me a new one.
I have AppleCare +. Should I call and see if an Apple Store has these in stock or no?

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
I have AppleCare +. Should I call and see if an Apple Store has these in stock or no?
If you're THAT worried, try that. Just don't panic. It's a phone. I know it's expensive, but there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm still waiting on mine, at least you're already playing with it ;)

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
If you're THAT worried, try that. Just don't panic. It's a phone. I know it's expensive, but there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm still waiting on mine, at least you're already playing with it ;)
Thanks so much! Do u know if they will require me to just give them the phone? Or do I need to do a full exchange?

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
Thanks so much! Do u know if they will require me to just give them the phone? Or do I need to do a full exchange?
No idea, i'm from Italy. I haven't even been in an actual apple store yet, cause it's too far away from where i live. I always order online and we have 14 days to send it back, full refund, no questions asked. Or swap it for another one.

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
No idea, i'm from Italy. I haven't even been in an actual apple store yet, cause it's too far away from where i live. I always order online and we have 14 days to send it back, full refund, no questions asked. Or swap it for another one.
Thanks a lot. I'm calling AppleCare now

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Called AppleCare. They are sending me a replacement (new phone) today or tomorrow. I send this one back, and that's it. Didn't know they had them in stock!!

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
Called AppleCare. They are sending me a replacement (new phone) today or tomorrow. I send this one back, and that's it. Didn't know they had them in stock!!
I hope they do. When i called for my 4S and asked to send me the replacement the lady told me since it's only been a week it was released the new phone would arrive in 2-3 weeks. i then asked for a full refund, went in town and found a small carrier shop that had 1 (lucky me). I'm glad you sorted it out though. Enjoy your phone ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.