iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
I do not know what you mean.
Basically what they are saying is that we can't tell you which one is "better." An iPhone 6 user may say iPhone 6. A 6+ user may say the iphone 6+.

Idk know you therefore I can't tell you which one is better for you. For me I decided the iPhone 6 was my phone of choice. I'm happy I went with the 6 because for me the 6+ is very huge. The iPhone 6 is the perfect size IMO.

Both phones are great. The 6+ has advantages over the 6. Very small advantages. However the 6 has advantages over the 6+ as well... Very very small advantages.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I do not know what you mean.
The point is the decision is completely subjective and personal. There is no best choice. What is best is what fits your needs. Those needs may be different then my needs so what you decide on, may not work for me.

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
What's about the displays? Is the iPhone 6 Plus much better?
It's an actual full HD display. Seeing as how Apple is resolution crazy on all of their other devices like the 5K iMac, God only knows why they claim high resolutions are useless on phones.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Can you tell me all advantages and disadvantages of both?
iPhone 6
-easier to pocket
-slimmer
-easier to hold
-better performance (pending software update)

-no Full HD
-same pixel density as 4/4S/5/5S

iPhone 6 Plus
-1080p display
-401ppi pixel density
-larger display
-optical image stabilization
-larger battery capacity

-difficult to pocket
-bends more easily

bakron1

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2010
To me it's all about what best fits your personal needs. I bought the iPhone 6 on launch day and took it back a week later for a refund.

Since then I have bought a gold iPhone 6 plus 64 and I thought the device would be to big as my daily driver, but I find myself adapting to the device more every day.

I like the large screen for emails and text. Me being 58 and wearing glasses, the bigger the screen the better. I hear all the issues about bending the device but, I take very good care of my device and have never had any problems on any device I have had in the past.

I always tell folks when they ask me which one is better? I tell them to go to a store and play with a demo device, ask questions and get the one that best fits your needs, in the end, your the one that has to live with your decision.