iPhone 6 warranty Help. Searching for signal.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sahlos, Apr 11, 2015.

1. sahlos macrumors newbie

My phone has been acting weird and all it says is searching for signal or no signal. I went to att to get a new sim and still the problem persists. It works on my brother's phone but not mine.

My iPhone has a hairline crack and it's slightly bent. I spoke to a rep and he said something along the lines of Apple will honor the warranty depending on when the issue happened and when the crack on my phone happened.

Can someone help me get my story straight for when I go back to apple for my appointment? I don't have insurance on my phone nor do I have any disposable income, so any suggestions would be extremely welcomed. Thanks!

2. IdealTech macrumors member

Unfortunately, if your phone's warranty has expired, no story will change the outcome of your Apple store appointment. :(

They will most likely ask you to pay for a replacement device (most likely refurbished if it's an older iPhone model). I'm not sure of the exact cost, it varies between iPhone models.

Good luck.