iPhone 6+, when will apple store display them?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by supernet33, Sep 10, 2014.

1. supernet33 macrumors regular

iPhone 6+, when will apple store display them?
    I want to see how big it really is before I pre order it..

2. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

They won't put them on display until the morning of 9/19 when they are available for sale.

3. Sheza macrumors 65816

Sheza

This. They only display in stores on release day.

4. TechZeke macrumors 68020

TechZeke

Which means every Apple store is going to be pandemonium for at least a month. You'll be waiting in line just to SEE the iPhone 6

5. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

Your best option if you want to decide before launch day is to handle some similiar sized Android phones and see if you think it's suitable. You'll at least get a rough idea if the 6 Plus will be too big or not.

6. cymolia macrumors 6502a

go to any carrier store and play with the Lg g3 ,its the same size except the G3 has a nonexistent bezel but its basically the same size @ 5.5

7. recoil80 macrumors 68000

Why would you wait in line to see the phones?
    The queue outside the store is for people who want to buy a new phone. Obviously you can walk into the store for purchasing iPad, Macs etc. and you can have a look at the new iPhones as well.
    Of course if you enter the shop and ask to buy an iPhone they'll send you at the end of the line.

8. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I've seen a couple of hands-on reviews from yesterday where the person basically said the iPhone is thinner than the same-sized Android phones and they were surprised by how much of a difference that made in making it feel more manageable.

In other words, I don't think this advice is necessarily going to help anyone.

Because on launch day every iPhone in the store will have 4 or 5 people waiting behind it. Thus, a line.

9. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Good point. What would be similar to the 4.7?

10. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

I know this. I said that it could give the OP a "rough idea": they can at least get a feel for the size of the phone, and knowing that the 6 Plus is likely to be thinner and lighter than a similar sized Android phone, it could be of some use in making a decision prior to launch day. So, yeah, while not a perfect solution, the advice actually could help someone. :rolleyes:

11. cymolia macrumors 6502a

the Moto x