iPhone 6 wifi calling issue

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by jedimasterkyle, Apr 11, 2015.

1. jedimasterkyle macrumors newbie

So I have a rather odd issue with my wifi calling on my iPhone 6...it's not showing up in the status bar.

I came home today after running a few errands and found that my phone did not immediatley connect to my wifi network. Odd but not out of the ordinary. After a few minutes though, my phone STILL didnt connect to my wifi and that was a little more strange. Checked my modem and router...everything checks out but my iphone still wasn't connecting. Forgot my network on my iphone and then reconnected. Eureka...kind of.

After my iPhone reconnected to my wireless network, I noticed that the "wi-fi" status (not the wifi symbol) at the top of the screen hadn't shown up.

I have reset my network settings back to default, enabled and disabled wifi calling a dozen times, restarted my iphone but so far, nothing has worked. I've ejected the SIM card but that yielded no results either.

I'm honestly at a loss. My iPhone is fully connected to my home network and speedtests show good connection. But for whatever reason, my Wifi calling is not enabling correctly. And yes, I am on iOS 8.3.

Screenshots below:

Attached Files:

2. IslesFan macrumors newbie

Do you have a good emergency address on file with t-mobile?

3. Eddiepapi macrumors newbie

Yeah try updating the emergency address, that worked for me last time.

4. jedimasterkyle thread starter macrumors newbie

I've updated the emergency address multiple times but the results are still the same. The only thing I havent tried is doing a full iOS restore and checking with T-Mobile to make sure that my account still has wifi calling. It was on my phone earlier this morning and didnt disappear until this afternoon so I'm assuming I still have it enabled with T-Mobile.