Iphone 6 with wifi-issue (not slow, but lost signal constantly)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by obito, Sep 23, 2014.

1. obito macrumors newbie

I do not sure Is this the iOS problem or the device problem. Me and my cousin we both have the 6 and have been in same wi-fi network. His phone is doing well never lost or drop signal. Mine keeps dropping wi-fi connection, and when I try to go into setting to reconnect the wifi. It shows nothing on the wi-fi list. I have to reset the iPhone to be able to get back on wi-fi again then after a while wi-fi will just disconnected and not be able to search for any wi-fi network again. I have done full-restored thru iTunes. It helps a bit for a good day, and the issue comes back again.

Is anyone encounter this issue? I only have seen people having problem with slow wi-fi network, but I didnt see anyone addressed this issue yet.

2. wxman2003 Suspended

Have you tried resetting network settings on your iphone? Also try rebooting your router.

3. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

i've encountered this ( and ALOT of other bugs in ios 8) im just blaming it on the bugs they need to work out in ios 8 . before upating to ios 8 on my 5s as well as the 6 plus... hopefully thats all it is.....

4. obito thread starter macrumors newbie

Have done all of that. It still doesnt solve the issue. It's not like the router problem because there are plenty of wi-fi networks on the lists, but when the phone drops the signal. It seems like the phone can't catch any signals at all.

Should i take it back to Apple and let them replace it? I think if it's iOS problem, replacing phone is not gonna resolve the issue.

5. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

I have had the same exact issue happen to me twice since I got the 6. I would wait for an update to see if it that fixes it unless it happens to you a lot then I would take it to get checked.