iPhone 6 - ZAGG Invisible Shield Full Body HDX

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by h.Matt, Oct 12, 2014.

1. h.Matt macrumors member

i saw at&t offers ZAGG full body HDX for iphone 6. i dont know why, but on ZAGG website i found the full body ORIGINAL version only.

anyway, can someone please post some pics of the full body HDX for iphone 6? the back protector is glossy or matte?

thanks

2. neile45, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014

neile45 macrumors regular

I bought this from ATT, also, can't find it anywhere else. Even when I registered it on their website Friday, I couldn't find it in the registration, I sent them an email. I think the back is matte. It's great, a little rubbery, I thought I wouldn't like the "case friendly", but the front doesn't bother me. My fingers run along the edge of the back protector, and it's somewhat bothersome, but I have gotten used to it.

And, yes, I now see that I need to wipe my screen off, it is clean

Attached Files:

3. neile45 macrumors regular

here's one more pic

Attached Files:

4. h.Matt thread starter macrumors member

thanks!

its strange that at&t selling zagg's product which doesnt even mentioned on zagg website. let us know if there is something new about that :)

5. Jazper macrumors 6502a

It feels nice, however very easy to scratch it is self-healing and that works great but it creates tons of lines (only visible when you shine it in light) of the original scratch.

I'd probably wait for either zagg to release a better glass fitting one or a different glass screen protector.