iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Adrune, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Adrune macrumors newbie

Was watching imagine dragons iTunes festival performance and saw this. Looks to me like the iPhone 6.
    It fits the rumours, bigger edge to edge display, it's clearly some form of iPhone prototype as it has beveled edges and is aluminium. Also it's not running iOS 7 so it could be a look at iOS 8. What do other people think?
    (If you want to see it, it's 29 minutes into the imagine dragons performance, as the lead singer is going into the crowd)

Attached Files:

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

The home button to me looks like a galaxy or note. Also, apple is not google and will not release photos of their new phone prior to release (google did it with the nexus 5 in their own video). Well at least they will not intentionally release photos, the leaks will come, but not in this fashion.

It is very easy to make an android phone look like IOS.

3. Manesh macrumors member

4. Adrune thread starter macrumors newbie

If you watch the video you can see it cuts away from it extremely quickly. Not like most of the other cuts. I think it was an accident. And I don't think that's the home button. It looks like the top speaker, it's blue cause of the reflection of the lights

5. Adrune thread starter macrumors newbie

I've just been taking an extremely close look at it and I admit there is a high likelihood of it being a galaxy note 3. I can't find a screenshot of a note taking video though so I can't be 100% sure.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If definitely a Samsung, though I'm unsure of specific model.

7. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester