iPhone 6c possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gabo864, Sep 8, 2015.

?

Is an iPhone 6c possible?

1. YES

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. NO

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. STOP ASKING

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  1. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

2. thatpluslife macrumors regular

thatpluslife

I feel like it could very well happen but with the price dropping on the 6 I feel if the C did come out it would be pointless now since you'll be able to get the bigger phone for cheaper. However, the C would bring more customers who don't want a bigger phone.

3. gabo864 thread starter macrumors 6502a

gabo864

Well I think the iPhone 6c should replace the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. They should just sell the new iPhone 6s and 6s+ which offer the bigger screen and then the iPhone 6c at a lower price. Which makes sense because if a customer wants a bigger screen they would have to get their newer phones and if they want a smaller screen they can always go with the 6c.

4. rockitdog Suspended

Zero chance this happens. Trust me... I know. :cool:

5. PortableLover macrumors 6502a

I want a 4" premium iPhone. But yeah, apple does need to replace the 5S and 5C, there is no support for apple pay on those devices and I assume Apple wants every customer regards of price paid to have Apple Pay & Touch ID. I personally expect a iPhone 6C and iPhone 6S Mini. Who knows about a 6S mini, but I think a 6C is very likely, maybe not tomorrow, but we shall see.

6. rockitdog Suspended

Zero. Chance.

7. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

Not for this year. In fact, I think many people don't realize that the name "iPhone 6c" doesn't really make sense with what they want it to be (a 4" phone). If they're gonna keep the iPhone 6 in the line-up this year, why would they not for next year? The more likely scenario is an iPhone mini or something of the sort. Calling a new iPhone with a 4" screen the "iPhone 6c" would cause confusion, since customers already know that the iPhone 6 offers a 4.7" screen.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Possible, but given the lack of rumors not very likely to happen.

9. koulmj macrumors 6502

Yeah, I think maybe further down the road, I will miss my green case.

10. Trickhot3102 macrumors 6502

Trickhot3102

Is everyone forgetting about the leak of the plastic shell with redesigned speakers and dual tone flash? Yes, I do think we will see a 6c tomorrow. It'll just be the 5s in a plastic shell

11. fieldsphotos macrumors 6502

You don't think it would be equivalent to a "6" in a plastic shell? When the 5C came out it was equivalent to a 5 with the 5S being the top of the line phone. They didn't go back two generations to a 4S. The 5 was just discontinued.

And I would be VERY tempted by a smaller "6". I wasn't keen on the size of the 6 when it came out and I am still not.