iPhone 6s battery case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vikingjunior, Mar 27, 2017.

1. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

Anyone have some good experience with a good battery case. I've poured over dozens on Amazon but I don't believe most of those reviews.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Have you looked into Apple's battery case? There're also those from Mophie, which is a well respected brand.

3. Septembersrain, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017

Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

I love Apples battery case. It's really convenient. It's not huge. It's got the microfiber lining so no scratches on the device. It's not bulky. Looks weird but it works quite well. Plus you can charge it separate and it's got its own light. [​IMG]

Plus it tells you how much of the case is left as well under the pull down. [​IMG]

4. vikingjunior thread starter macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

How is it sitting on a table can you press the home button without it moving.

5. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

It moves only if you press really hard on the ends but we're talking pretty hard. Just pressing in the button won't move it.

6. vikingjunior thread starter macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

Thanks I like that it uses the cases juice first then the phone, this way there is no buttons to worry about. Plus it has the lighting connector so I don't have to take off case to use my HDMI adapter. The price is a little high so I'm going to check out eBay first.

7. recoil80 macrumors 68000

Apple's battery case is a little pricey. I received it as a present and use it on weekends when I don't have the Mac with me and I'm not able to charge the phone.
    The case is ugly in my opinion, but I like the grip it provides.
    I hope I won't need such a case with next iPhone, but as long as I have the 6s I'll keep the case because it is really convenient. The lighting port is a plus, at the end of the day I can plug in the iPhone with the case and both are charged at the same time.
    Beware of the 3.5'' jack, Apple's EarPods fit, but some headphones don't.