iPhone 6S - Faster Storage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KPOM, Sep 28, 2015.

1. KPOM macrumors G5

2. Jetcat3 macrumors 6502

Pretty cool eh? 6s just wipes the floor against everything. I was the most shocked by the graphics benchmarks. Faster than the Air 2?! That's just crazy.

3. redman042 macrumors 68020

I just read that article earlier. Some jaw dropping stats in there. Browser benchmarks approaching the Surface Pro 3. Feels like it when I use it too. Wow.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Many, including myself, have been critical of Apple's decision to stick with 16gb as the base. How, if at all, do these findings effect manufacturing cost? We often claim cost difference is negligible. Is it?

5. KPOM thread starter macrumors G5

Apple has basically taken a MacBook and shrunken it down to a phone. Think about it. The processor has similar performance to the Core M. The storage technology is more advanced than the MacBook Pro from 2014. The GPU performs quite well compared to the Intel HD5300.

6. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

Impressive. There's always naysayers saying Apple doesn't have top of the line tech in their products but this iPhone 6s is pretty impressive. It literally walks the competition in graphics among other things. Lol at being compared to a surface.