Iphone 6S freezing at apple logo.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AsienaNisaki, Oct 30, 2016.

1. AsienaNisaki macrumors newbie

Hello, I am new here. I have a t mobile iPhone 6S rose gold 16GB. Last week I was installing the PlayStation app and my phone froze while watching the app icon download at the home screen. I power button and home button reset my phone and then my phone got stuck at the white apple logo screen. So I held the volume up button and restored with iTunes. I used the phone for a few days and while listening to music on the phone with my headphones I went to wake the phone from the lock screen and no response just a black screen. But the music was still playing. So I disconnected my headphones and reconnected them and no music now. So I reset my phone again and I'm stuck back at the apple logo and the phone is hot. The weird thing is in my car while my phone is stuck at the apple logo my phone still works and the Bluetooth in my car still receives calls. I hope this is an iOS 10 error, should I trade my phone in for manufacturer warranty? Or maybe not because I've seen the same issue on the apple forums before but noone replied. Thanks!

2. Shelleyldiaz Suspended

Sync your iPhone with Mac or Windows computer and put it on DFU mode. After that try restoring it.