Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RyanBorg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2017
Hi, Just ran Yalu 10.2 it installed cydia fine.. opens fine.. but then i run into an issue.. i get the error in the screenshot attached, there are absolutely NO tweaks at all in installed section, there are 9 updates that i can run as i get the same error as per the photo.. any ideas..
IMG_6348.JPG

I did an erase from find my iphone, cydia was still there but not working.. i did reinstall yalu and rejailbreak still the same. I re erased phone and setup as new phone and same issue. I cant restore because it will update to 10.2.1 and wont be able to jailbreak...

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
Well, unfortunately, you have done more than enough......your only option is to restore to 10.2.1

QueenTyrone

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2016
Hi, Just ran Yalu 10.2 it installed cydia fine.. opens fine.. but then i run into an issue.. i get the error in the screenshot attached, there are absolutely NO tweaks at all in installed section, there are 9 updates that i can run as i get the same error as per the photo.. any ideas.. View attachment 690932

I did an erase from find my iphone, cydia was still there but not working.. i did reinstall yalu and rejailbreak still the same. I re erased phone and setup as new phone and same issue. I cant restore because it will update to 10.2.1 and wont be able to jailbreak...

PLEASE join the jailbreak Reddit discord, REALLY helpful people there and ask questions before updating your iphone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.