iPhone 6s leather case that has full protection?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by unagimiyagi, Oct 26, 2015.

1. unagimiyagi macrumors 6502a

Hi,

The Apple iphone 6 leather case is perfect except for the lack of bottom protection. Is there a leather case that is essentially identical but also has the bottom protected? Seems like a reasonable request but haven't found anything that does it!

2. RWil85 macrumors 6502

Would like to know exactly the same - well, for the 6.

3. ac921ol macrumors regular

there is one on ebay that looks just like the apple case, but has full coverage, its in one of the 100 threads about leather cases on here.

look on ebay for it, I think price was under $10

4. bufffilm macrumors 68040

bufffilm

Check out the Moshi iGaze Napa.

Full edge protection, but not too thick whereby it would be a problem to plug head/ear phones and the charger. It's vegan leather but feels good to the touch. The case accommodates many different glass protectors as well.

I have one on the 6s and love it. Wish I had gotten the maroon instead of the blue though...the blue is pretty dark and looks like the black I left a piece of the original plastic on the iphone back to cover where the Apple cutout is.

5. Che Castro macrumors 603

I'm also looking for a case like this but for the 6s plus

6. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I bought one of these. Ok case. Very tight fit for the 6S. Clearly made for the 6. It also has a rather unsightly cut made into the headphone jack hole, at the place where it would otherwise likely break upon removing the case (which is still very tricky, despite the cut).

Otherwise it's a decently made low profile case. I just can't get past the obvious cut mark.

7. eyeseeyou macrumors 68000

8. SR Steve macrumors member

Is the cut between the hole and the lip?

9. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

yep

10. SR Steve macrumors member

That's exactly where my Apple leather 5S case ripped from repeated insertions of my headphone jack.

11. Aston441 macrumors 6502a

Hopeless. I've been watching for a year. Why no one can make one blows my mind.

12. RWil85 macrumors 6502

I could see insertion/removal being a problem if they were to make one similar to the form of the Apple Leather Case with full coverage - seems like it would get loose over time or the leather would wear out.

What I'm envisioning is the same leather over plastic mold as the Apple version but in two pieces - with a locking mechanism similar to the snap together style of the mophie battery cases?

Is it that difficult to do that? Who knows