iPhone 6s mini

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3lliott, Sep 26, 2015.

1. 3lliott macrumors newbie

Who else would have brought a iPhone 6s mini ( the same size as the 5s) if they made it??? I have just changed from a iPhone 5 to the 6s and as much as I like it i do still prefer the way the iPhone 5 felt in my hand

2. meikdunj macrumors regular

Not me, love the screen size on the Plus. The 5 screen seems ridiculously small now!

3. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

4. Streetmagus22 macrumors newbie

I would have. I actually wished they had came out of one, or at least between the size of 5S and 6. But instead, we just got a 6S and 6S+. So, after two years, I had to upgrade because the battery life on the 5S was ridiculously slow, and I was missing out on features like Apple Pay, etc.

I find the 6S (as with the 6) to be too big. I've already dropped it three times because it's easy to fumble.. I have small hands. It is hard to use the phone with just one hand, whereas the 5S was no problem.

I mainly use the iPhone as a phone and do not need any bigger of a screen. I understand, a lot of users use the phones for everything from games to movies/tv shows, etc. It's just too big to me.

This was the only iPhone I was not excited to have. I do like the upgrade in performance and capabilities, it's a great phone. Just not completely content.

5. spades1412 macrumors 6502

6. 3lliott thread starter macrumors newbie

Streetmagus22 snap that's y I got the 6 s the battery was just so bad, hope with the 7 they do a mini!!!

7. Mr.C macrumors 601

Not me. I had always wished Apple made phones as big as the 6/6S Plus and almost went to the dark side and switched to Android more then once but resisted. I would never go back to a smaller phone unless that is all Apple made in the future but I know that's not going to happen anyway.

8. Kevinsocal macrumors member

Kevinsocal

I just picked up my 3G - it feels just perfect in my hand. It is the ideal size. HERE IS THE DEAL - iPhone 6s+ is great for times when you need a phone/computer/reading & entertainment device. But for out and about - and during the business day, the old 3G size is perfect for a shirt or suit pocket.

9. PortableLover macrumors 6502a

Hell yes. Wouldve bought as soon as. Hopefully there will be a 7 mini

10. ditzy macrumors 68000

ditzy

I would have bought it in an instant. I have the 6s now, and I'm seriously considering going back to my 5s, even though I think the 3D touch is great, and that the phone is noticeably faster.

11. wolfedude88 macrumors 6502

wolfedude88

I will never do a mini if it is treated like the ugly step child that many manufactures do, it needs to be done like Sony and the Compact.

If they ever release a mini it has to be top specs(not last years), and made out of the same material(not plastic). If this ever happens, I will be all over the mini. 3.5 or 4 inch screen.

Well if the 7 can shrink the footprint of the 6s to be about the size of the 5s then I would obviously just get that though.