Iphone 6s motherboard capacitors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adrian21, Jul 8, 2017.

1. adrian21 macrumors newbie

adrian21

Hello there guys! I just disassamble my motherboard from iphone 6s and found out that 2 capacitors are damaged... anyone knows how can i replace them? and from where to buy ?
    --- Post Merged, Jul 8, 2017 ---
    Anyone knows what capacitors are those??? Found a website where i can buy capacitors but i dont know what capacitors are those xD

Attached Files:

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Any one with the equipment and skill to work on this motherboard, should not be asking where to find parts.

3. adrian21 thread starter macrumors newbie

adrian21

I'm not skilled to work with it.. i just want to buy them and find someone skilled to replace them

4. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

buy them > nearly impossible
    find someone skilled enough to replace them > nearly impossible

combined result > impossible

5. adrian21 thread starter macrumors newbie

adrian21

Why am i cryn? :'(

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

If you find someone who can actually work on the iPhone motherboard they will know where to get the parts if they are off the shelf. If not they will need to get them off another iPhone motherboard. How do you know the capacitors are damaged?

Apple makes one of the most densely packed motherboards on earth and I can not see you finding anyone to do this. Even Apple would toss a motherboard rather than try to repair it.

Best of luck.

7. Joedw macrumors newbie

Joedw

This is not an easy process, and includes a lot of skill. You need to get them off the board using a heat gun or heat plate then will need micro soldering skills to secure the new chip to the board.

8. adrian21 thread starter macrumors newbie

adrian21

Had some water in phone and when i checked the motherboard i saw capacitors damaged.. i just turned around the motherboard and they was on table...

9. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

And, you are also guessing that "water in phone" means that replacing those capacitors will fix your water damage.
    How do you know that those caps are the only problem now?
    I have doubts about that --- even if you can find someone with the equipment and skills to replace the "bad" caps ...
    You best result will be to replace the logicboard.

10. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Replacing capacitors will never fix a water damaged phone. Let Apple replaced the phone.....