Iphone 6s or 6splus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saeed.mt, Jan 15, 2016.

1. saeed.mt macrumors member

saeed.mt

hey every body.i want to upgrade may iphone 6 but cant chose what to buy.6s or 6s plus.i love big phones but in the other way i think 6splus is not easy to handle and carry.whats your advise?
    i love you all

2. cynics macrumors G3

Pretty tough for us to answer that for you. If you feel you can deal with a bigger phone than your 6 then try out the 6S+, if not than don't.

Personally I find the + series too big for my liking, but its still a great phone. Both are great.

3. HEK, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Before the 6 and 6+ came out I too had this dilemma. I made cardboard cutouts from correct thickness cardboard and tried them in pockets, in hand etc. in end I picked the 6+ and have upgraded after a year to 6s+.

I solved the slippery problem with an apple case, that lets me hold it one handed. Two thing made the biggest difference. Larger 1080p screen and the battery life. Love watching video on the Plus. Oh, and if you don't already have it, get an iPad power adapter, 2.1 amp. Cuts charging time in half. Below 90% I get one percent per minute charge rate.
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

4. ARizz44 macrumors 6502

ARizz44

Well, you could read one of the other 413 threads on the subject. Or you could wait and see what opinions complete strangers offer up that won't make a difference in your decision in this thread. Or, you could actually go to the store, try the S Plus knowing there is likely a return period, and make an educated decision based on what you, and you alone, feel. I vote the latter, but what do I know.

5. HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Does Apple have stores in Iran?

6. cnotes2019 Suspended

Yes but they are underground with their nuclear weapons arsenal

7. saeed.mt thread starter macrumors member

saeed.mt

not really.samsung lg sony all of them have but apple not.so there is not a place to go and see phone and decide about size.

8. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

I would say I am average height, average size hands. No issue with the Plus. I have an Apple silicon case and very easy to handle. The first week or two it did seem big, coming from a 5 inch phone. But quickly acclimated. The better specs and size are worth it. Esp watching movies, videos. I won't go back to a smaller phone. Some people, like my son and his wife, prefer the smaller phones. But, he wears pants with small pockets. I have "normal" clothes and no issues carrying it. It is preference, but if you like larger phones, this is a great choice.

9. bestappletips macrumors newbie

bestappletips

Its all personal preference but like the user above mentioned, you will grow accustomed to it after a period of time anyways!

10. Tycho24 macrumors 68020

Tycho24

I say 6S & use the extra $100 to go from 16gb ----> 64gb. MUCH more important.

11. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

I got the plus sized models as soon as they were out. They took about a week to get used to - the transition will be weird. But once you get used to the "new normal" - then the smaller phones just feel too small. My old iPhone 5 now feels comically "unusable" now!