iphone 6s plus 128 GB home button making click noise

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikejackson1996, May 16, 2016.

1. mikejackson1996 Suspended

Hello, MacRumors people I need some help.My iPhone 6s plus 128 GB is making some clicking noise.I want to make sure if its normal.The other thing out of the blue the home button got jammed but today it's working fine.

I don't want to take it to the apple store I have no time for that today I'm traveling. I posted video down bellow please check it out

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

3. mikejackson1996 thread starter Suspended

The issue I'm facing now that when I double tap sometime it tends to work and sometime it does not work

What can I do to fix will the Warrenty work international apple care told me that it should work

4. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Just one of the advantages of an old tech analog button. Slow deliberate reciprocal action seems to be Apple's preference. Making a bit of noise proves it's authentic Apple. :D

5. ukms macrumors regular

Mine did similar and would sometimes stick .... Apple replaced it under AppleCare with no arguments.

6. MrJM macrumors 6502

MrJM

Mines been making a weird clicking noise for a while. I took it the store and they said they said they thought it was ok to them but could arrange changing it if I wanted (talk about service!!). Couldn't be bothered at the time and have left it. They have added a note apparently to say I can change it if I want. Probably won't bother!

7. rattler macrumors member

Every iPhone I've owned has had the sticky double click home button at some point.

8. mikejackson1996 thread starter Suspended

They replaced screen but facing another issue why is the vibrate low on the 6s plus compared to old iPhone 6 128 GB sometimes I don't feel it and app switch when I activate to the left the vibration is low but I can feel it is that expected
    --- Post Merged, May 28, 2016 ---
    It's worth it you get new screen with home button and it might feel better The home button
    --- Post Merged, May 28, 2016 ---
    I've owned iPhone 3GS ,iPhone 5s , iPhone 6 and 6s plus all made different home button click noises

9. M. Gustave macrumors 68000

M. Gustave

My 6s+ 128GB home button clicks, doesn't bother me at all. I can't imagine returning it for that, I think it's totally normal?

10. mikejackson1996 thread starter Suspended

replaced screen but facing another issue why is the vibrate low on the 6s plus compared to old iPhone 6 128 GB sometimes I don't feel it and app switch when I activate to the left the vibration is low but I can feel it is that expected