IPhone 6s plus airskin case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by The Game 161, Jun 30, 2016.

1. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

Just got this from spigen

Perfect for those who like to see the design while keeping a slim fit like you have it naked

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nancy bout macrumors regular

Is it too tight? Reviews said so tight so I never grabbed it.
    Looks good

3. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

Seems ok to me. It isn't ideal for those who want good protection but for somebody who wants to go naked but wants some kind of scratch protection I think it is a good buy.

And for £7.99 you can't go wrong really. I'm very careful with my phones so small protection hopefully won't be an issue.

4. ron7624 macrumors 68020

ron7624

I'm using a 99¢ eBay clear hard plastic case. I love it. I bought 5 so I could switch out when one got scratched too badly but haven't had to change it out yet. Its over a year old and the hard plastic feel is exactly what I like. My wife rocks $40+ Apple cases and they are trashed in 6 months. But she is really hard on a phone.
    Nothing wrong with a cost effective case if you're careful.

5. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

exactly, I think it depends how careful you are and where you are likely to use it. I havn't damaged a phone ever knock on wood so i can get away with cases like this. I do have like 5-6 others that I could use if needed

6. Nancy bout macrumors regular

Ordered - I personally LOVE thin cases and even no cases but phone is too slippery.

7. itsray macrumors 6502

i have a similar one but the bottom is open. and makes it a lot grippier. and cheap too $12

8. alpi123 macrumors 6502

alpi123

I have it and I don't like it.

I hate the feel of the case and that the buttons are not covered, it's hard to find them when you're not looking the phone because when the case is on, the buttons become on the same level and it feels like there aren't any buttons at all.

It's slippery too.

9. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

Are there any air pockets on the back, looking like trapped air or 'liquid'?

10. Nancy bout macrumors regular

11. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

No screen protection. If you have a glass screen protector be prepared to see cracks/chips.

12. MrGimper macrumors 603

MrGimper

I had one of these on launch and it was such a PITA to get on that the plastic got white stretch/crease marks in it and the thin piece above the headphone jack split. Spigen provided a refund no problem.

I had the previous version with my 6 plus, almost exactly the same except the bottom was open (like the Apple cases), so it was easier to get on.

I wish they did cases this thin for the iPad as I only need/want scratch protection.

13. techspin macrumors 6502a

Looks like it has a condom on. Nothing is quite like using it naked. ;)