iPhone 6s plus battery cycles

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tl01, Jun 20, 2016.

1. tl01 macrumors 68000

Does it seem possible for my iPhone 6s Plus to have 273 load cycles on the battery? I bought my original iPhone 6s Plus on launch day and got this apple refurb mid December. The battery health is down to 90% already.

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

If you charge it more often than once a day, then it sounds possible.

3. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

What app are you using for battery health cycles and health %? I've found coconutBattery to be the most accurate. The health % can vary 5% depending on % of charge - so I only measure it once it's charged 100%.

I've had my iPhone 6s+ for almost 3 months and I have 21 cycles. I'm probably a medium to light user as I do most of my reading/gaming on my iPad. Battery health is above 100%. I had some 250+ cycles? on my iPhone 6+ that I had for almost 1.5 years.

Battery health: Try not to drain below 20% if you can help it. Don't put it in the sun (keep it out of heat).

[​IMG]

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I am a believer in just using your device and not worrying about it. Apple has put a lot of technology into your iPhone so we can just us it and enjoy. Seems some just got to worry about every little thing and they are ruining the enjoyment of having a great phone.

5. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Mine has 271, though it's a launch day device. I consider myself a pretty heavy user.