iPhone 6s Plus started to make blurry photos

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iLuk45z, Nov 2, 2017.

1. iLuk45z macrumors member

iLuk45z

My friends iPhone 6S Plus recently started to take blurry photos, sometimes is ok and photos are as it should be, but then suddenly when she want to do photos again, photos are blurry even if she takes few of them one by one are blurry. It’s the rear camera we talking about.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

It's a documented issue with the optical image stabiliser failing (I think that's what it's called)

Regardless, hardware issue - pop into an Apple Store and hopefully they can sort it out as goodwill.

3. iLuk45z thread starter macrumors member

iLuk45z

Unfortunately warranty finished a while ago. So I’m guessing it’s only way to fix it’s pay to replace the phone.

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Don't let that stop you from taking it in. It's possible they'll replace it.

Be sure the iPhone is backed up before you go. You might even want to "restore as new" before you go.

5. iLuk45z thread starter macrumors member

iLuk45z

Thanks for the info I’ll tell her to go and ask and see if they will help her out. I’ll advise her as to do factory reset and see if that will help but doubt it, as that started to happen suddenly.

6. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

Possibly not, it's a documented hardware issue so they may sort as goodwill or under consumer law as you're in the UK.