Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shiroco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2015
Hey,
I got my iPhone 6s Plus on monday and did a complete fresh start without an backup. If i unlock my phone via touchID my status bar (bar on top with carrier, battery and time) dont show up and the phone dont responed at all. After 1-2sec the bar pop up and everything is normal. On my iPhone 6 i didnt have that issue at all.

Anyone an idea what i can do?

Greetings from germany

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Hey,
I got my iPhone 6s Plus on monday and did a complete fresh start without an backup. If i unlock my phone via touchID my status bar (bar on top with carrier, battery and time) dont show up and the phone dont responed at all. After 1-2sec the bar pop up and everything is normal. On my iPhone 6 i didnt have that issue at all.

Anyone an idea what i can do?

Greetings from germany

I thought it was just only my iPhone that was experiencing that. I did an exchange at the Apple Store, not because of that, I downgraded to a regular 6s due to comfort to hold, and I noticed it's not doing that on my new device anymore. Must be a 6s plus thing. Maybe with an update from apple in the near future will solve that problem? Also try enabling "reduce motion" on your setting under accessibility. That helped me on my plus a little bit. You'll get used to it. No biggie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.