iPhone 6s plus vibrates different in some positions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bezares, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Bezares macrumors regular

Hi
    I would like to know if ohter 6s plus owners have seen that the iPhone makes a noise whe vibrating in a particular position. If when vibrating I put the iPhone like this position \ or this one / it makes a disgunsting noise.
    For example, put it in vibrate mode, ask some one to phone you and with the iPhone with the home button upface - begin to move it to \ or / and you'll hear the noise.
    Would it be just my iPhone 6s plus?

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Sounds like you haptic motor is loose as mine vibrates the same no matter what angle it is sitting. You can hardly even hear it which is the way it should be.

3. Adam552 macrumors 6502

Definitely sounds like something is wrong there.

4. Aditya_S macrumors 6502

I have not noticed this on the iPhone 6s Plus, may just be something wrong with your taptic engine

5. Bezares thread starter macrumors regular

I have found a couple videos where you can see tue issue, it is the same with my iPhone :(

I hope they change my iPhone, here in my town there is not an Apple Store so I have to go to the company that sold the iPhone to me, my cellphone carrier in Mexico.

6. Bezares thread starter macrumors regular

Well, I just came to say how the story ends.
    I went yesterday to my cellphone carrier and they changed my iPhone. I was not so sure to go to change it for several reasons (the main was the model, the one I had was brand new (model M), this one is a replacement (model N), finally I decided to go and I was lucky they had stock to replace.