iphone 6s plus vibration low

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikejackson1996, May 31, 2016.

1. mikejackson1996 Suspended

Hello, I have an iPhone 6s plus 128 GB the vibration low I can barely hear it but I can feel it when I put the phone close to me ear is that expected to be low ? How can I make the vibration more noticeable I keep missing what's up text messages

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

The new linear vibration motor in not supposed to be heard. It is meant to only be felt.

3. mikejackson1996 thread starter Suspended

I feel it but I keep missing text messages and facebook messenger notification. what can I do to fix that is there some setting I change to fix that or should I leave my iPhone without vibrate to hear my text messages

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

You can take it off vibrate. There is no setting to make the linear motor louder.

5. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Silent mode is supposed to be silent.......surprise. Can't really believe that someone would ask how to make silent mode louder?? o_O

6. mikejackson1996 thread starter Suspended

figured out a solution not putting the phone on vibrate I won't miss any texts or calls and my mistake

7. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

You know, iOS will automatically put periods in your sentences for you if you double space; you won't even have to go to all that trouble of hitting that pesky period key.