iPhone 6s / Plus - What New Feature(s) Are You Most Interested In?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CodeSpyder, Sep 5, 2015.

1. CodeSpyder macrumors 6502a

CodeSpyder

Assuming we know what those features are, of course.

Personally, I'm most interested in the ram upgrade and the improved download rate on the data modem. Well, and the camera improvement, too.

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

3. noobinator macrumors 601

4. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

2gb of ram .. semi interested in force touch .. better camera is always nice

5. haikitteh macrumors newbie

Better camera is a big selling point for me, with the RAM upgrade a close second. Just overall having a camera that works smoothly again - my 5's been dealing valiantly with all the updates but it's gotten stuttery lately.

6. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

The same as you. I can't get too excited over Force Touch just yet until I see what use they're putting it to. It serves a purpose on my Apple Watch but I don't have sufficient imagination to envision what it could do on a phone.

I'm hoping there's a change to the screen. Not that I am dissatisfied with the screen now. Quite the contrary. But some rumors about it possibly being OLED or Micro-OLED (speculation from a forum member) are intriguing. I'd like to see the pixel density (hope I have the correct term) match the one on the 6Plus. When I compare the display on the 6 to that of the 6Plus the one on the 6 looks too far below the quality of the 6 for me to be happy about my idea of downsizing.

Since I am hoping to downsize (but not downgrade) I'm hoping OIS will come to the smaller IPhone.